Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Friday, June 9, 2017

Ch# 176 Cards (Optional: One Layer)

Hello there! Want to see some PARTY PICKS 
from last week's entries chosen by random.org?


#19 Angelina Rogers
#11 Tina H
#26 Desire Fourie
#8 The Unexpected Crafter

Yay! Be sure to grab your Party Pick button above!
Let's get this week's party started!



Ch# 176 Cards

Optional Theme: One Layer


*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge
We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.





     ...



       

       

    4 comments:

    1. Oh wow what a lovely surprise this Friday morning. Thank you so much for choosing my little creation as one of the top picks. Huge congrats to my fellow top picks too. Thank you Janis for running such a lovely challenge every week. I am sure everyone will agree its so much fun playing here. I will display my badge with pride xxx
      Hugs
      Desíre
      {Doing Life – my personal blog}

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hello, hello!! I just discovered your challenge blog through the Paper Playful list and I'm so glad I did.
      Love all the DT inspiration cards, beautiful, colorful and fun.
      I just uploaded my first card onto this current challenge and I immediately signed up for email notifications and I also became a Follower.
      Thank you for sharing this fun challenge blog.
      Hugs,
      Maria Rodriguez.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for another fun challenge! Wonderful DT inspiration!
      Sherrie K

      ReplyDelete

    Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

    Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

    Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else